It’s that time of year when everyone is going to be asking about your New Year’s Resolution. What will you say? Do you have one? Have you even thought about it?
I think it’s a time to reflect, really reflect on last year. Really go within ourselves, find the stillness and quiet. It’s also a time of love, friend, family, holiday gatherings and busyness. It can be a challenge to find a balance between self and everything else this time of year. However, I think it’s important to spend some time now and plant seeds for the New Year ahead. Here are a couple of things that you can do to help reflect on last year and prepare for the upcoming year.
Cleanse: Get rid of things to make way for new things to come into your life. Rather your clear material things or emotions you are carrying with you or both. We need to clear to make room for an open flow of new to come. Consider these questions;
- Are you holding on to things that you no longer need?
- Do you have items around that you are saving for a garage sale but never got around to the sale?
- Are you holding onto fear, judgment or blame with someone in your life?
- Is there someone you need to forgive (this includes yourself)?
- Are you where you want to be in your career?
- Are you where you want to be personally? Financially?
- Are you doing what you love?
- Are you happy?
- Are there changes you’d like to make? If so list them out.
These emotions have negative energies. Fear takes our freedom away and unforgiveness demand fairness. Let these go and be open to positive energies of love, compassion, and gratefulness. Love grants us freedom and forgiveness is giving. Be grateful, loving and giving daily. Even just feeding the birds with a loving heart is giving and can help open up positive energies to come in.
- Start Again: Especially if you want to make changes, forgive yourself and start fresh. Align your goals and daily activities with your dreams. Try this exercise;
- List what you are grateful for
- List your talents and skills
- Now how do the things you’ve listed line up with your dreams?
- Do they line up with your dreams?
- If not what adjustments can you make so they do?
- If they do, what will you continue with daily to still grow?
Sometimes the change can be simple like a kind daily act of holding open a door for someone or just sharing your smile. Other times it may be more difficult like making changes in relationships. It’s best to surround yourself with positive people who want to grow and that will support you with your dreams without judgment.
- Find your true self, the place where you can be yourself in love and truth. Know who that person is. Sitting daily and finding the stillness within can help you connect to your true self and remind you where you came from. Bask in this place and then surround yourself with these wonderful energies of peace and love that it brings you. Now take it with everywhere you go and I think you’ll find yourself a little calmer this holiday season and always.
We have to invest the time for our self so we too can blossom in the New Year just like we take the time to plant a garden and care for it until it reaps a harvest. Blessings to you in the New Year.
Take the next step
Tarot Card Readings Online is the sister site of Angel Messenger, and we are dedicated to helping people learn more about how to use Tarot as a tool for divination in their day to day lives.
Heavenly Blessings from Rev. Sheri and the Free Tarot Staff 🙂
Get Your First 3 Minutes Free with any available psychic after you complete our easy registration process. Registration is free and only takes a moment.